Are you in need of the latest in night vision equipment to improve the functionality of your aerospace project? If you are, then you need to call the experts at Matt Black Systems today on +44 (0) 1202 731 731 for the most modern and competitively priced solutions for night vision imaging equipment. Our knowledge and client oriented approach means you will not find better services anywhere else.
Superior Equipment For Night Vision
When it comes to night vision equipment, it always pays to make sure you are consulting and using the services of the leading supplier so that you can rest assured that you are getting the best in the industry. In this respect, there is only one company you need to consider and that is Matt Black Systems.
Unique to our industry, you can receive a free advisory service to take advantage of our extensive and comprehensive knowledge. This will help to ensure that you are confident about proceeding. As well as pre-sales advice, we offer after sales support to make sure that you are completely satisfied with the night vision imaging equipment.
Also, it gives us the opportunity to ensure that all products we deliver comply with the all of the applicable and stringent standards and regulations, including MIL specifications. All of the equipment for night vision that we produce are manufactured in compliance with ISO 9001: 2008, and either meet or exceed international and customer standards.
Our services for night vision equipment have been utilised by many blue chip companies, military forces, contractors, and other prestigious names. Some examples that have utilised our equipment for night vision include; Chinook and Apache helicopters, the C130 Hercules and the E2C Hawkeye, as well as many other aerospace and training applications. The capabilities that Matt Black Systems can offer include:
- Night Vision (NVIS/NVG) Compatibility Conforming To MIL-STD-3009 And MIL-L-85762
- NVIS Illuminated Panels Manufactured To SAE-AS7788 (MIL-P-7788)
- A Full Range Of NVG Compatible Knobs And Switches, Keyboards And Buttons With Illumination Conforming To SAE-AS7788 (MIL-P-7788)
- NVIS Compatible Electro Luminescent (EL) Lamps
- Both Light Emitting Diodes (LED) And Incandescent Bulb Lighting Solutions
- Facia Markings Compliant With SAE-AS18012 (MIL-M-18012)
- Obsolescence And Refurbishment
- Shock, Vibration, Humidity, Temperature, Contamination And Environmental Protection In Accordance With RTCA/DO-160 And MIL-STD-810
For a full briefing and complete range of capabilities that we offer, talk to a member of our knowledgeable team today on +44 (0) 1202 731 731.