Panels for night vision
Matt Black Systems offer two different comprehensive night vision panel options that clients will all benefit from. We design and fabricate both Night Vision Imaging Systems (NVIS) and Night Vision Google (NVG). Our team will provide solutions for all new build night visions panel projects. We also have knowledge for the modification and upgrade of panels for night vision that will improve their productivity.
Our night vision panel range:
Night vision is the term given to the spectral range that allows human eyes to see things that are normally invisible. Night vision panel technology allows the viewer to see non-visible sources of electromagnetic radiation, which, in a sense, allows you to see in the dark. Whether you are travelling by a land, air or sea vehicle at night, installing night vision panels increases your ability to see, which in turn makes it safer to travel.
At Matt Black Systems, we offer a wide range of different night vision panel capabilities. All of our panels for night vision products are bespoke to your requirements and the type of machine you own. No project is ever too complex for our team, and we always ensure that your night vision panels will work perfectly for years to come. Below is a list of the range of night vision products that are popular with companies requiring perfect vision during night-time:
- Night Vision compatibility for NVIS and NVG
- NVIS illuminated panel manufacturing
- A full range of NVG compatible knobs and switches, keyboards and buttons with illumination
- NVIS compatible electro luminescent (EL) lamps
- Light Emitting Diodes (LED) and Incandescent Bulb lighting solutions
- Facia compliant markings
- Obsolescence and refurbishment options
- Contamination, environmental, humidity, shock, temperature and vibration protection